Sunday, January 6, 2013

Julep IT GIRL Intro Box











This is my first Julep Maven box, and I am currently waiting on two more boxes, the Classic With A Twist Intro Box and the Get The Look Box. I apologize for the quality of the images, my camera isn't charged and I was just really excited to put these up, so i used my phone! 

The two little pots with the Julep logo on them are actually Glitter Pots. They are applied onto the nail while your polish is still wet and then a top coat goes over that. I'm a little scared to try these just because while researching other blogs, I have yet to see the glitter applied well. So, if any of my Alluring Readers have any tips, please feel free to share!

Otte: Trina Turk Fall '12 rich camel neutral crème
Daphne: Smoky Seafoam Green creme
Delaunay: Trina Turk Fall '12 chili pepper red crème.

Now, all of the polishes look exactly like they do on the website, which is a great thing. However, when I read the descriptions, i had the notion in my head that they were going to look slightly different. Otte is not as nude as I thought it was going to be, it has more of a greenish/brown undertone. Daphne, in my opinion is not a seafoam green but more of a teal with a grey undertone. Delaunay is my favorite from this box, it's very rich and gorgeous but I thought it was going to be a tad brighter. Cremes are my absolute favorite type of nail polish but I am very excited to receive Julep's glitter, shimmer, frost and suede polishes. All in All, I am in love with these!

If you would like to become a maven you can use my referral link
and my invitation code is: 7670124










No comments:

Post a Comment