Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation & Pressed Powder Review


Remember the foundation I mentioned in my May Cravings post? Well, I finally got it. I was correct about needing a lighter color once my tan faded. I ended up getting the products in color 340 instead of 350. I am obsessed with this foundation and pressed powder! I actually don't use foundation, so this is my first one. Unfortunately, the concealer was out of stock or else I would have purchased that too. I applied  the products with my Sonia Kashuk foundation and powder brushes. They applied incredibly evenly, I am so impressed! The Fit Me line is has a medium coverage that is supposed to show the natural highs and lows of your face. It did not leave me feeling or looking "cakey" and it evened out my skin tone beautifully. I definitely recommend Maybelline Fit Me products 
bare                                                                                                                   with foundation
The rest of this post is me shamelessly taking photos of my face for you all! The same makeup with three different lipsticks to show how they can transform a look and take you from business to casual to a night out on the town!





Nude Lips

Pink Lips
Red Lips
Final Makeup Look

I know, I know I desperately need my eyebrows done! Have any of my alluring readers tried the Fit Me line? If so, tell me what you think!

One of my close friends tried the line before I did and she hated it. It's so funny how our reviews are at the opposite ends of the spectrum! I love hearing different reviews!



No comments:

Post a Comment