Thursday, August 8, 2013

Ardency Inn: MODSTER Long Play Supercharged Lipcolor

Confession, I am now obsessed with lip products. Which is funny to me because for a long time I didn't think any lipsticks looked right on me. I know, that's a crazy way to think right? I also didn't think earrings looked good on me until middle school. But that's for another post, I am here today to put a spotlight on some new to Sephora lipsticks!

"Ardency Inn is a new makeup brand deeply rooted in the downtown New York music scene. Aiming to put the power of makeup artistry in the hands of not only recording artists but also every woman, the brand creates high performance color cosmetics that are quick and easy to use, allowing creativity to run free. With imagery that captures the edge and free spirit of Downtown New York, Ardency Inn represents a true lifestyle that will resonate with music and makeup fans everywhere"

MODSTER Long Play Supercharged Lipcolor is a "highly pigmented, full coverage lipstick with the comfort of a balm. [They] deliver...a velvety matte finish while protecting and nourishing the lips all day long. A combination of essential oils and waxes ensures a long lasting result that won't feather or transfer."

I am incredibly excited for these! I've never looked at a collection of lipsticks and wanted every single color...until now. If the beauty gods would like to bless me with these in time for christmas (wink wink to people who know me IRL) I would be forever grateful.

Can I just say that these colors are EVERYTHING.














Kick: Vivid orange with yellow undertones
Cult: Vibrant tropical melon pink
Ladder 15: Bold bright red with orange undertones
Lovecat: Sexy deep red with teeth whitening blue undertones
Lucky: Vivid Pink with warm undertones
Twist: Neon fuchsia pink with blue undertones
Circa Rose: Universal punchy pink with slight blue undertones
Black is Blue: Sophisticated deep midnight blue with a slight indigo undertone

Aren't these perfect for fall? And they're all matte! You know, I love a good matte! If I go to Sephora soon, I'll be sure to have swatches for you all!

I'm OBSESSED!


No comments:

Post a Comment