Monday, August 5, 2013

Butter LONDON's Brown Sugar Review












Butter LONDON's Brown Sugar is from their new Bespoke Colour Cosmetics line. I am obsessed with this color. In the bottle it looks like it shifts from a burnished copper to a plum with gold flecks. Incredibly well suited for Autumn, it's like the essence of fallen leaves in a bottle.

When I was sent products from the Bespoke Colour line,  I was hoping and praying that I got this nail polish! The name is fabulous and when I saw a preview on Butter London's Instagram, I knew it was the color for me.

When I put on the first coat, it seemed like a dupe for Zoya's Faye, so I was excited to do a comparison post on the two! However, as I put on more coats, it was obvious that these were completely different polishes.

It's Butter LONDON, so of course, the formula was amazing. I put on three thin coats, even with the gold flecks the end result was a smooth application. It was not gritty at all. I highly recommend this product and all Butter LONDON products in general. It's just an amazing brand with amazing products.


No comments:

Post a Comment