Tuesday, March 5, 2013

13 Questions Tag


I saw this on NiftyBA, something she did to take a break from beauty blogging!
1. What’s one thing most people don’t know about you?
I think most people know most things about me, but you (the plural you) don't know that I'm a flautist.
2. What’s your favorite quote?
I don't really have a favorite quote, i like lots and many have stuck out for me. But a favorite I have not.
3. What’s one food that you can’t live without?
Asian food. ALL Asian food. ...Not joking.
4. What’s your song of the week?
This week? Beyonce's Schoolin' Life
5. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
I am a chronic movie repeater, if i love it, i've already seen it hundreds of times. My love runs deep.
6. Can you change the oil in a car?
I can't even drive a car.
7. Favorite kind of sandwich?
my mother's tuna salad and egg salad. The Sierra Turkey from Panera!
8. Can you knit or crochet?
My granny taught me how to crochet a little! I started a blanket years ago and now i can't remember how to finish it
9. How many languages can you speak?
Fluent? One: English. I took five years of Spanish classes...soooo, I can read it pretty well. I can understand some if they speak muy lentamente 
10. Be honest: Do you ever forget your reusable bags when you go to the store?
I don't have reusable bags, I guess we should all start doing that though, huh?
11. Favorite type of pie?
Not much of a pie fan...but uhhhh...apple? pumpkin?
12. What do you wear to bed?
"T shirt and my panties onnnnn" ...remember that song?
13. Ever been in love?
meep. no.

No comments:

Post a Comment