Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May Cravings

So, I feel as if I have been misrepresenting my blog. Not that you would be able to tell from my content but this isn't just a nail polish blog, it's a lifestyle blog. I know! I can hear all of your shocked gasps. So, from here on out, I'm going to work on posting things other than nails! Which brings me to this post, my May wishlist. May is almost over, so I'm going to show you some of my month long cravings!




























1.Buxom Full Bodied Lipstick in Exhibitionist: it's described as a smooth, creamy, ultrahydrating lipstick that offers a major plumping effect without the usual tingle. Shea butter, coconut oil, chamomile flower wax, and vitamins C and E help moisturize, soothe, and protect lips. The color is a bright fuchsia with a seductive satin finish. $21.00

2. Maybelline FIT ME Foundation in Caramel 350: It's a natural to medium coverage foundation that allows your skin to breathe. The translucent base and lightweight pigments allow skin's natural highs and lows to show through. I tried this on in the store (only on a tiny patch of skin) and it looked fantastic. I have a bit of a tan right now from spending three hours at the pool with no sunscreen, so I might need a color that's a bit lighter when it fades. $5.95

3. GabiFresh for s4a swimsuit in Galaxy Print: This is from, Plus Size blogger, GabiFresh's collection for Swimsuits For All. Sadly, it's already sold out! But there is a lime green high waisted bikini in the collection that's the next best thing! I love that there isn't an all black one piece in the bunch! It's almost summer time, and bright, bold colors are very much in style. No matter your size no one wants to be stuck in the boring, black one piece. (I can't find the price for the galaxy print, but the lime green is $68.00)

4. Mia Tiered Babydoll: I think all women like to show their ultra feminine side, once in while! This is the perfect balance between sweet and sexy. It's a coral babydoll from Fredericks of Hollywood with four sections of patterns. The bust and hip area are sheer with pink and white polka dots, respectively. Under the bust is a floral lace and the hem is slightly sheer in the same coral. It seems extremely comfortable and is flouncy and light enough to not leave you sweltering in the coming summer months. $42.00

5. Bandolino Watching Flat Sandal: I had an extremely hard time choosing just one pair of shoes to show you all. There were so many sandals that screamed spring and summer to me. If you want to see the rest of the shoes on my list just leave a comment and I'll do a spring/summer shoe post! We just got a DSW in my city, and I'm in love. This is the perfect store to leave you feeling classy without spending half of your checking account. Like I've been stressing in this post, bold colors are the thing to wear. If you're wary about drawing a lot of attention to yourself with brights, a shoe is a great way to start. This way you can keep your outfit simple, or neutral and then wow everybody when they get to your feet! $49.95

6. IKEA's The Alex: There's a five drawer ALEX and a nine drawer ALEX. A lot of nail gurus use this to store their polishes. However, that's obviously not the only thing that can be stored in there. You can store lipsticks, makeup, brushes, hair accessories, jewelry, etc. It's just a very lovely way to keep your life organized. Now, I have heard that you cannot open the drawers all the way so if there is something in the back of the drawer you will not be able to reach it. I suggest putting little organizational bins in the back of the drawer to push all of your products toward the front. $119.00

Do any of my alluring readers have any cravings for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment