Friday, June 28, 2013

June Cravings

June Cravings





                  The List

1. Fiorielli Mink Large ShopperThis bag is just so classy to me. The color, the shape, everything about it is perfect.

2. Molton Brown London Heavenly Gingerlilly Candle: It has notes of ginger with tuberose and sandalwood. It's described on the website as Floriential and escapist. It'll make you feel like you're in Tahiti

3. ASOS Bow RingThis ring doesn't really need an explanation, it's just delicate and cute.

4. Love Rocks flower chandelier earringsI love a good statement earring and these are just that! I've been rocking statement earrings long before they were on trend. These are perfect for summer with vibrant hues that are sure to turn heads!

5. ASOS Stripe Turban I love turbans. I know they've been around forever, and I still haven't gotten one!

6. The Love Affairs of Nathaniel P. by Adelle Waldman:  I am so excited about this book! It doesn't come out until July and it's about how Nathaniel thinks when he's on dates in this post-feminist world. I can't wait!

7. Furbish Pink Scales Dog BowlI know it's a dog bowl but I want it for my cat! They always make dog bowls cuter than cat bowls!

8. Smashbox The Master Class Palette II: I haven't gotten the first Master Class palette because my Sephora didn't have it, but the second one looks even better!

Do any of my alluring readers have any cravings this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment