Tuesday, March 5, 2013

China Glaze Orange Knockout

I'm going to start off by saying that I am not nor have I ever been a fan of China Glaze. I think their formula i very buildable but always streaky and just not for me. I only have about five China Glaze Polishes
1. Flip Flop Fantasy from the PoolSide Collection
2. Shocking Pink from the Wow Factor Collection
3. Purple Panic from the Wow Factor Collection
4. Orange Knockout from the Wow Factor Collection
5. For Audrey from the Something Blue Collection

They are almost all in the same color family, and I have three lemmings : It's A Trap-eze and Surreal Appeal from the Cirque Du Soleil World's Away Collection and Pool Party from PoolSide. 

Anywho, let's get to Orange Knockout. As aforementioned I don't like the formula, and i had to use three thin coats for opacity. The color is extremely bright, beautiful and like nothing that I own. It dries slightly matte, so I took it a step further and added a matte top coat. It did not dull the neon in the slightest, and I was very grateful for that. 


This is after I applied the matte top Coat. This picture does not do it justice as it is much brighter in person. On my pointer finger I added an accent of Floss Gloss's Neon Nacho.  

The dry time for this polish, I swear, was under one minute! It was so fast drying I was amazed between each coat. 

(Sorry all of my post have been with the camera on my phone, I really need to charge my actual camera!)

No comments:

Post a Comment