Thursday, May 30, 2013

Bloglovin'

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

This is just a short little PSA.

I'm on Bloglovin'! My alluring readers should definitely follow me on there, it makes life a little easier! All of your favorite blogs (including mine) in one place!

If you have an iPhone (sorry Android users) Bloglovin' has a great mobile app, so that you can carry your faves around with you like a great accessory.

You can also discover new blogs about fashion, beauty, interior design, food, DIY, and plenty of other categories! The app design is beautifully simple and very easy to use. What are you waiting for? Download the app here.

You can click on the link in this post to follow me, and there is also a cute artist icon on the sidebar!


**UPDATE**

You can now download Bloglovin' on your Android and iPad!

Happy Blog reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment