Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Kerfuffled and Confuzzled

A skittle manicure with Butter London's Kerfuffle as my main girl! I have two nails that have a gradient, one topped with glitter and the other not. I have the worst luck with gradients, I don't think I'm very good with sponges, or something! I have tried a couple techniques: white base and sponge the colors you want on top of that, and colored base and sponging that color and another color onto the nail for a fade. Both of these techniques were failures for me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Do you wait for each sponged layer to dry before adding the next? or do you try to do them all as quickly as possible? If any of my alluring readers know, please, please tell me!



Products:
Butter London: Kerfuffle
Sinful Colors: Snow Me White
Nicole by OPI: Rainbow in the S-Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment