Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mom Manicures

Because Mother's day is coming up (and my mother's birthday the day before) I thought I'd show some of the manicures that I've done for her. Be mindful that the clean up is a little non-existent on these. I'm getting better, ladies, trust me! It was also my first time doing 2/3 of these designs.


                                               See full sized pictures after the break!


Ikat Nails: These would have been better had I had some nail art brushes and if snow me white wasn't so sheer! But all things considering, I think I did well for my first time.\


































Products:
Sally Hansen: Grass Slipper
Sally Hansen: Lustrous
China Glaze: Flip flop Fantasy
Sinful Colors: Snow Me White

Leopard Print Nails: This was my second time doing leopard print, this was a bit meh to me. I've done better but my mom did get a lot of compliments on them, so that's a plus!


































Products:
Essie: Ole Caliente
Sinful Colors: Snow Me White
Sally Hansen: Lustruous

Water color nails: First time doing this one!!! I think I had a little bit of trouble on this one because a lot of the nail gurus have been using pure acetone to dilute the dots of polish and I didn't have any, so I used a bit of remover. I really need to invest in some Seche Vite because my OPI top coat, unfortunately, created so many bubbles!






Products:

Sally Hansen: Grass Slipper
China Glaze: For Audrey
Cult Nails: You're My Dandy Lion
Butter London: Kerfuffle
Floss Gloss: Neon Nacho

I hope my alluring readers can see my progress!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment