Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Anticipating Autumn

I don't know about anyone else but I hate summer. I know to some people that sounds insane. I hate the heat, I hate sweating, I hate frizzy hair, I hate oily skin, I hate limited fashion, I hate insects, I hate melting makeup, I hate soup-like climate...everything that comes with summer. I barely tolerate Spring. I was born in Winter, nevertheless, I get tired of it after awhile, especially if it snows. However, Autumn...oh, Autumn...is my baby. I live for Autumn. Minimal insects, amazing climate especially in October, gorgeous layered fashion, your hair stays snatched and your makeup stays flawless. At the beginning of Autumn you can still wear your shorts, tanks and sandals: at the end of Autumn you can wear thigh high boots, trench coats, and thick sweaters. Everything is right with the world.



Edge to Edge Coatigan
Contrast Sleeve Trench
Multistitch Ovoid Coat
Textured Coatigan with PU sleeves
Blazer in Textured Boucle



Belted Ankle Grazer Pant
Ripped Boyfriend Jean
Black Gold Jumpsuit
Pants with Studs
Velvet Shorts


Leopard Panel Skirt
Pleated Skirt
Dita Contrast Panel Pencil Skirt
Skater Skirt with Metallic Hem
Skater Skirt in Leather



Leopard Deatil Suspender Tights
Cat Knit Tights
Over the Knee Stripe Tights
Gipsy Bondage Tights
80 Denier Burgundy Tights



Sweater with side zip
I'm a Cat Sweater
Honeycomb Knit Boyfriend Cardigan
Pink Popcorn Oversized Top
Metallic Stud Collar Jumper



Wine Boucle Sequin Dress
Blue Flared Belted Dress
Leather Look 2 in 1 Pencil Dress
Green Vintage Maxi Dress
Grey Dip Dye Maxi Dress



Linzy Pumps
Black and Gold Embossed Ankle Cuff Pumps
Bardawa Brogues
Trustt Boots
Adelina Over the Knee Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment