*WARNING : Extremely picture heavy*
Recently, a few bloggers and I were chosen to review some products from the new Bespoke Colour Cosmetics line by Butter LONDON (Available to everyone August 1). I am very excited to show you lovelies swatches of the products I received.
First, I'd like to say that Butter LONDON packaged the cosmetics amazingly. The box was inside a bigger box filled with bubble wrap and the products inside the official bL box were also encased in sealed bubble wrap. None of the products even had a chance at being broken. (And they had the cutest leopard print paper!)
There was a pamphlet inside that showcased looks created by Katie Jane Hughes, bL's Global Colour Ambassador. They have face charts and real models to show the looks.
The packaging of the actual products are SO CUTE. they have a matte black outside but when you open it there is their signature tree with butterflies and birds. Adorable.
I received nine products:
1. Wink Eye Pencil in Union Jack Black
2. Wink Eye Pencil in Indigo Punk
3. Wink Colour Mascara in Union Jack Black
4. Wink Colour Mascara in Indigo Punk
5. Lippy Lip Gloss in Hot Totty
6. Wink Cream Eye Shadow in Indigo Punk
7. Lippy Tinted Balm in Axis Kiss
8. Cheeky Cream Blush in Honey Pie
9. Butter LONDON nail varnish in Brown Sugar
Now onto the swatches!!!
I will be doing a series of FOTDs featuring Butter London's Bespoke Colour Cosmetics (tagged #bLrock) where I will review the products in detail.
Hoped you liked this preview!