Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July Cravings

July Cravings
The List

1. Sonia Kashuk Core Tools Duo Fiber Multi Purpose Brush : I've actually been wanting a duo fiber brush for years, I don't know why I've never gotten one!

2. Study Drop Women's Floral Leopard tennis: They're floral. They're leopard. They have a bow. what else can I say?

3. Virginia HomeT : How simplistic and cute is this T-shirt?

4. La Mer perforated Wrap Watch: This watch has such a crisp look to me, maybe it's the white leather, maybe it's the gold accents.

5. United and Core The Bacon and Sex Tote : This is pretty self explanatory. Am I right?

6. Lime Crime Velvetines in Red Velvet : Obsessed with this product! It is a liquid lipstick that applies like a gloss and then dries into a perfect, vintage,  matte red.

7. Zara Home Closet Satchet with Letters: I don't know how many of you know this, but I love my name and my initials. I try to find it on most things, so when I saw this closet satchet, that is filled with something that smells amazing with my initial on it, I started to crave it immediately. Love this.

Any of my alluring readers have any cravings this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment