Friday, July 19, 2013

Drugstore Haul

I bought a few beauty products recently! I finally bought the Maybelline Fit me! concealer to go with my foundation and pressed powder, and it's fantastic! I purchased another one of my favorite eyeliners, two lipsticks and two matching lip pencils. The lip products are rapidly becoming some of my favorites. 

Products: Maybelline Fit me! Concealer in 30
Loreal Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black
Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Hot Passion 305
Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 104
Cover Girl Lip Perfection Lip Pencil in Passion 215
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lip Pencil in Rose Quartz 007







I hope you all liked everything! If you've tried any of these products let me know how they worked for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment