Monday, July 8, 2013

Wedding Attire

As you all know, one of my best friends is getting married in less than four months and I've been trying to find the perfect dress to wear. She said that it's more of a casual dress code but my friends and I don't do "casual" at events. So, these are some of the cocktail dresses that I've been drooling over.

wedding deets:
End of October
Evening
"Casual"
Pink dressed bridesmaids
Khaki dressed groomsmen




The List:
1. Eshakti Her Fifties Colorblock dress
2. Eshakti Fiona dress
3. Eshakti Graphic Stripe Poplin dress
4. Eshakti Ribbon Tie Waist Lace frock
5. Dorothy Perkins Pink Floral Fit and Flare dress
6. Dorothy Perkins Stud Cutwork dress
7. Dorothy Perkins Willow Floral Prom dress
8. Dorothy Perkins Blush Lace Prom dress
9. Modcloth Maraschino Cheery dress
10. Modcloth Akin to Audrey dress
11. Modcloth Stained Glass Window dress
12. Modcloth Stop Staring! The Neyla dress
13. ASOS Exclusive Salon dress with floral embellishment
14. ASOS Exclusive salon lace dress with leather trim
15. ASOS Skater dress in summer blurred floral
16. ASOS Pleated dress with embellished collar

I know you can't see the hem line of some of the dresses but they are all fit and flare silhouette. 

Some details you can't see are:
the hem of 6. has cutout detailing
the hem of 7. has a sheer strip
the hem of 9. has lace detailing
the hem of 12. is tea length

I need your input, my babies! Which dress do you think is the cutest and most appropriate?

No comments:

Post a Comment