Monday, August 19, 2013

I Love Fall Tag

I know what you're thinking..."Tiffany, another anticipatory Fall post?". Yes, it is and no, I'm not ashamed! I love Autumn and Autumn loves me. We're in a committed relationship and if you don't like it, then don't come to our wedding. This is a special time in my life, guys! I'm the bride! ...Okay, maybe I took it too far. Anywho, here's another post about Fall.


1. What's your favorite fall lip product?

  • Fresh Sugar Lip Polish because the weather's cooler, your lips are dryer and you need a good exfolient. Chapstick, like Babylips and Vaseline Lip therapy. A dark vampy lipstick like Bite Pomegranate, NARS Valparaiso, Mac Rebel, Ardency Inn Black is Blue, MUFE 50














2. What's your favorite fall nail Polish?




3. What's your favorite Starbucks fall drink?

  • I don't drink Starbucks that frequently, but I guess I would have to say anything peppermint, pumpkin, gingerbread or salted caramel flavored! I know that they have all of those! 




4. What's your favorite fall candle?


  • Bath and Body Works London Calling Tea and Lemon



5. What's your favorite fall scarf or accessory?

  • My favorite fall accessory is a turban headband...for obvious reasons. 
c/o Babooshka Boutique




6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?


  • None of the above! I don't like being scared (outside of watching a movie). My friends and I were going to go to a haunted house last year but then I backed out. I know, I know...I just can't.


7. What's your favorite Halloween movie?


  • This may sound cheesy, but I love 90s Halloween movies! Don't Look Under The Bed, all of the Halloweentown's, Under Wraps, My Mom's Dating a Vampire...but who can forget classics like Hocus Pocus! (Also, Mary Kate and Ashley's Double Double Toil and Trouble)










8. What's your favorite candy to eat on Halloween?

  • Crabby Patties, candy corn (& pumpkins), mini snickers, slowpokes and bit o' honey!



9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?


  • I don't know! Last year I was a mouse, the year before that I was a cat! Hmmm, some other animal? I would love to be Wilfred. Such a cute dog haha!




10. What is your favorite thing about Fall?



No comments:

Post a Comment