I know what you're thinking..."Tiffany, another anticipatory Fall post?". Yes, it is and no, I'm not ashamed! I love Autumn and Autumn loves me. We're in a committed relationship and if you don't like it, then don't come to our wedding. This is a special time in my life, guys! I'm the bride! ...Okay, maybe I took it too far. Anywho, here's another post about Fall.
1. What's your favorite fall lip product?
- Fresh Sugar Lip Polish because the weather's cooler, your lips are dryer and you need a good exfolient. Chapstick, like Babylips and Vaseline Lip therapy. A dark vampy lipstick like Bite Pomegranate, NARS Valparaiso, Mac Rebel, Ardency Inn Black is Blue, MUFE 50
2. What's your favorite fall nail Polish?
- Butter London Brown Sugar, OPI Lincoln Park After Dark, Girly Bits Holo'Ween and Crunchy Leaves, China Glaze I herd That, Cirque Colors Dark Horse, Deborah Lippmann Brickhouse, Julep Diane etc...
3. What's your favorite Starbucks fall drink?
- I don't drink Starbucks that frequently, but I guess I would have to say anything peppermint, pumpkin, gingerbread or salted caramel flavored! I know that they have all of those!
4. What's your favorite fall candle?
- Bath and Body Works London Calling Tea and Lemon
5. What's your favorite fall scarf or accessory?
- My favorite fall accessory is a turban headband...for obvious reasons.
|c/o Babooshka Boutique|
6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
- None of the above! I don't like being scared (outside of watching a movie). My friends and I were going to go to a haunted house last year but then I backed out. I know, I know...I just can't.
7. What's your favorite Halloween movie?
- This may sound cheesy, but I love 90s Halloween movies! Don't Look Under The Bed, all of the Halloweentown's, Under Wraps, My Mom's Dating a Vampire...but who can forget classics like Hocus Pocus! (Also, Mary Kate and Ashley's Double Double Toil and Trouble)
8. What's your favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
- Crabby Patties, candy corn (& pumpkins), mini snickers, slowpokes and bit o' honey!
9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
- I don't know! Last year I was a mouse, the year before that I was a cat! Hmmm, some other animal? I would love to be Wilfred. Such a cute dog haha!
10. What is your favorite thing about Fall?
- See this post!