Friday, September 20, 2013

Leather Look Inspiration

Leather, faux leather, leatherette and vegan leather are big trends for Fall. And, you know what I'm going to say, I'M OBSESSED. I love that this trend is spreading like wildfire. What I don't like is that designers will not let the leather speak for itself! Because leather has always been seen as rocker chic, it is always adorned with spikes or some other type of hardware. Leather can honestly be taken in any direction from grungy to elegant, so let the people dress it up or dress it down the way they want. I recently saw a man that was wearing a simplistic leather buttondown (no hardware...even the buttons were a basic black) and I wanted to crawl all over him. 
Less is more.








:

Ashley B Leather & Faux Fur Coat



:
:

1. Vince Side-Slit Leather Tee
2.Theory Will Leather Button-down Shirt
3. Tough Girl Faux Leather Skinny Pants
4. High Waisted Faux Leather Shorts
5. ASOS Leather Pinafore Skater Dress
6. Ashley B. Leather & Faux Fur Coat
7. Paul Smith Swirl Bow Leather Gloves
8. ASOS Faux Leather Cap



No comments:

Post a Comment