Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Ulyana Sergeenko A/W 2013

People that know me well, and even the people that don't, know that Ulyana Sergeenko is my all time favorite designer. She is a walking oxymoron, everything that is modern and vintage at the same time. Like the smell of chimney smoke on a cold winter's night, she evokes memories that you didn't know you had. You crave her just by looking at photos of her work. Quite simply, she's amazing.


I want her to create a custom wedding dress for me. Hopefully, when the time comes I'll be able to afford her.

The only similarity from this line and her 2012 collection is the utter femininity.


























Photos courtesy of Style.com

I only included my favorites which, unsurprisingly, almost the entire collection!
Which pieces are your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment