Monday, September 1, 2014

August Cravings

August (2014) Cravings


1. Givenchy Medium Antigona bag: Autumn/Winter 2014 pearl grey leather antigona bag, with double rigid handle and shoulder strap. Ahhh, I could die! I have been craving this bag for more than this month.

2. Murad Skin Smoothing Polish: Removes dry, dull skin to clear pores while leaving skin soft and smooth. I have been really into skin care lately, because I've been noticing how horrible my skin looks in pictures! This product was on Desi Perkins youtube channel as part of her skin care routine. Her skin is absolutely flawless, so I HAVE to try it.

3. Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Swish & Pop Blusher: Love is the Drug. Light Flex Technology captures light and re-emits it for a luminous complexion. Colour-rich pigments are rolled into finely crushed pearls that smooth & buff the skin for excellent blendability & perfect colour uniformity. The formula is buildable for the perfect, healthy, even glow. Love is the Drug is a dusky pink that would look good on most skin tones. Charlotte Tilbury's U.S. Release is tomorrow, and I will be hauling, so look out for that!

4. Shu Uemura S Curler: The innovative new s curler fits any eye shape and offers precise application so that you can really emphasize parts of your lashes without pinching skin, thanks to its small structure without side-bars. Allows you to curl even the shortest of lashes due to its non-sidebar and angle of the padding. I think this is the most fantastic invention. I don't curl my lashes just because they are naturally so curly, but I would love to have these for my kit for clients!

What have you been craving all month?

No comments:

Post a Comment