Tuesday, September 2, 2014

MAC A Novel Romance Lipsticks: A Good Kisser & Lingering Kiss




MAC A Novel Romance collection is one after my own heart, it combines my first love: romance novels with my current obsession: makeup. I was so excited I wanted to buy everything in this collection...okay, okay, at least all of the lipsticks. I do wish that there was limited edition packaging for these because how great would it be if those bodice buster inspired pictures were everywhere? *sigh*

There are several items this collection: eyeshadow palettes, new electric cool eyeshadows, fluidline eye pencils, lipglasses, lipsticks, blushes, nail lacquers...etc. (I might go back and buy some of the others) I was immediately drawn to these two lipsticks because, of course, they are my go-to lip colors: bright fuchsia and a deep bruised plum. 


I know that I always bring you lipstick shades like this, but bear with me because it'll probably never stop. I'm just a moth to their flame, no matter how many times I try to flee something keeps pulling me back! I really don't mind, but I'll try to branch out, I promise. 



A Good Kisser: Midtone Fuchsia. It applies so smoothly, and makes my lips look so soft! 

Lingering Kiss: Deep Plum Red. Also applies smoothly, although it does show any imperfections, if you have dry or cracked lips I suggest a balm before application. (Although I did do that and it didn't seem to help me.) It also settles into the fine lines. 

I'm not wearing lip liners with either one of these, so obviously they're great!

Do you all get any products from the A Novel Romance Collection? If so, tell me your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment