Saturday, October 25, 2014

MAC Brooke Shields Collection







I'm going to apologize in advance for subsequent posts that are going to be all MAC limited edition collections. I've been so lazy, I haven't wanted to blog at all. However, I'm going to do about three posts today so don't be surprised! I promise I'm going to have more variety soon, and it's going to be exciting!

The Brooke Shields Collection has grey, square packaging that was popular in the 80's. Brooke apparently wanted a vintage look. The colors she chose are supposed to be able to transform your look from Day-to-Night. She has a great mix of natural shades for the day and bolder, darker, sultrier shades for your nights out on the town.

I only got three things from the Brooke Shields Collection: the Gravitas: Eyeshadow x15 palette and two lipsticks: Excite, an orange-red cremesheen and Gospel a sheer, rich burgundy lustre.

Although the Gravitas palette has a lot of permanent shades, it sold out first because of the great price. Unfortunately, it is still sold out. The lipsticks are still going strong, though!

Let me know if you want swatches of the palette!


No comments:

Post a Comment