Monday, June 3, 2013

Growth?



















                                                                                                                                                                     

I read recently about a blogger deleting posts. I wish I could do this. Especially, because a couple of days ago I went through my entire blog, cringing all the way, might I add. It's crazy to look back and see what you thought was something good enough for others to see. It's clearly the opposite. It's not even good enough to witness, myself.

However, I'm going to keep the posts. Not because they're laughable in their awfulness (which they are) and want to use them as a cruel joke. But because it shows that even my worst inspired me to keep going. That I was passionate enough about something that looking like an idiot didn't deter me. I wanted to try harder and harder so that sometime in the future I could say that it was all worth it.

I think that I have adopted this creed into some parts of my life, but need the essence of it in my entire being. That drive is not to be taken lightly. If you want something, you should stop at nothing to achieve it, no matter the obstacles.

I especially need to remember this when I'm browsing the blogs of people who have been doing this for years and seemingly have it all together. No one is a professional at the beginning (even if you can't tell because of what their deleted posts can't show you). These bloggers worked hard and their progress is a reward in itself.

I'm progressing, surely, it may be slow but the progression is what matters. I'm hoping that my growth is not only visible to me, but to all of you as well.

Remember,

even at your worst, you can look forward to your best.

No comments:

Post a Comment