Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Black and White Opulence





I'm obsessed with black and white right now. It just looks so crisp and clean. I had so many pieces on this list
that it looked cluttered, so I took out a lot of the items (that's why it's so ASOS heavy...well, aside from the
fact that ASOS is my favorite shop). Part of the reason I like black&white is because it 
basically breathes class and elegance, like a well fitting tuxedo. You know how we feel about a guy in a tux, 
whew! That's also how we feel about girls in a black and white structured pant (like number 9). We feel like, 
"ooh, she has got herself together! She is going places!". Fashion is not just about looking good, it's also about
feeling good and comfortable in our own personal style. 

Speaking of personal style, I hate when people say something I'm wearing isn't in style anymore (this hasn't
actually happened, but hypothetically...) When I buy something, it isn't necessarily because it's "on trend", 
it's because I like it. So, if I want to wear a sheer button down when it's no longer the "it" piece, i'm going 
to because that's what I want to do. "Fashion says 'me too', style says 'only me'."--Lynn Dell

                                    
                                    THE LIST
1. ASOS Exclusive Body-Conscious Dress In XOXO Print
2. ASOS Shirt Dress in Color Block
3. ASOS Skater Dress With Contrast Lace
4. Nasty Gal Shadow Lines Skater Dress
5. ASOS T-Shirt With Vertical Stripe
6. ASOS Top with Flocked Spots
7. ASOS Exclusive Peplum Top In Stripe
8. Fashion To Figure Hyped on Stripes Sleeveless Top
9. ASOS Pants in Monochrome
10. Forever 21 Bow Print Harem Pants
11. Forever 21 Damask Skinny Jeans
12. Torrid Black & White Striped Flats
13. L.A.M.B. Jazmyn Sandal

Do any of my alluring readers have a color (or lack there of) that is drawing all of your attention?

No comments:

Post a Comment