Friday, June 7, 2013

May Manicures

Instead of doing individual posts on the manis I did in May, I thought I would just do a collage of all of them! If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen most if not all of these. If there is a specific nail design that you want to see a separate post (or a tutorial )on, just leave a comment! And look that poor baby nail in the last photo! I was devastated when it broke but I refused to make all of my nails nubbins, so we're just going to have to deal with the uneveness until it grows out.







































Products used:
1. OPI Cajun Shrimp and Sephora by OPI Don't be so eggnog-ious
2. Essie Splash of Grenadine and Sephora by OPI I'm so Sari
3. Essie Splash of Grenadine, China Glaze Shocking Pink, Julep Hayden, Wet N Wild Sunny Side Up
4. Floss Gloss Stun and China Glaze Shocking Pink
5. Barry M Mint Green and Nicole by OPI Rainbow in the S-Kylie
6. Julep Lauren and Sephora by OPI Don't be so eggnog-ious
7. Sally Hansen Naked Ambition and Floss Gloss Con Limon
8. Orly Haley's Comet, Nicole by OPI I'm So Sari and Hard Candy Mermaid Magic
9. Essie Bikini So Teeny and Pure Ice Don't You Wish

No comments:

Post a Comment